ad sense

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

visa process and questions with answers(just for ur idea)

Once all your process is completed the next thing you do is start your VISA process. In order to book an appointment you have some steps to follow.
1- go to HDFC bank and buy an application. Once you buy ur application u wil be getting a
     bar code which takes 48hrs to activate.
2- once ur barcode activates u must fill ur DS-160 form.
3- now u can book the date accordingly.
4- pay SEVIS prior to 72hrs of ur visa date ( i suggest u to pay 1 week before)

Find this link in order to find out your nearest HDFC bank.
http://www.immihelp.com/india/hdfc-bank-usa-visa-fee-accepting-branches.html

Out of 100 students 95 become nervous during the VIs that leads them to poor performance. This disturbance occurs when you are not prepared for the VI properly or u have no proper documentation or u have low scores or it may b any reason for the rejection. Also confidence matters a lot.VO's are always kind they sit there to give us VISA but not for any other reason. Again Im insisting you never avert your confidence levels.
These are some of the best questions u must be prepared with. These answers are given for ur idea.
Please don't copy these or by hard these answers. These questions actually were prepared by myself when im about to attend my VI.



 Why do u want to go US?
To pursue master of science program in mechanical engineering at ___________ univ.
Why this univ?
Firstly I was impressed by the research work of prof._____ on ________ which is exactly I have in my mind and I definitely want to contribute my flair in that research work. Secondly, student to faculty ratio is very close to my mind which I thought, because the coordination between them makes every student to understand what the prof teach and also there can be a better interaction if this ratio is followed. Each and every individual can able to understand in this case.
Who will sponsor you?
My father, he is working as a __________ in _____________ since 23yrs.
How will u pay for ur stay in US?
I have fixed deposits of _____lakhs and also apart from that I have loan sanctioned for the amount ____lakhs from ____ bank which is sufficient for my tuition and for living till my masters is completed.
Why don’t u study this course in ur country?
It’s a well known thing that US has a world class education system than any other country in the world and they concentrate on practical side of the subject which helps students to grab the stuff easily and get injected to their brains, with this kind of approach students can become expertise in their particular subject. Of course these subjects are taught in our country but only to the extent of theoretical part and also to the examination point of view. So this is d reason y students like me are opting US for their higher education.
What are the other univ did u apply?
MTU,OSU,UMKC,SIUC,NIU,UTA.
Why have u chosen this course?
This course is relevant  to my previous course i.e bachelors. By choosing relevant courses we can easily get on that and can understand the subject in a proper way.
GRE and TOEFl scores.
Gre – _________
toefl – __________
Who are there in your family?
My parents and my sister.

What do u knw abt the course u have chosen?
Do u intend to work in US?
My main aim is to complete my masters with good grades which helps me in fetching a govt job in my country. If given a chance I will work for TA or RA which helps in my future prospects.
What do u knw abt ur univ?
BU is one of d best known univ for mechanical engg  in US. Also it is ranked 6th in Midwest univ. As it is located near to Chicago it has better transportation. And student to faculty ratio is 1:13 which is the most important aspect that has be considered which helps the student to interact with his/her respective prof and gain the knowledge in the subject. Also the environment is very well organized by the univ that international students like me gets accustomed to it easily.
What wil u do after MS?
I have my dream job waiting for me in India. We have good opportunities in our country for MS candidate in central govt and state govt sectors. My dream is to be an senior section engineer in BHEL or IR.
How many yrs do u intend to stay in US?
Once I complete my masters I will be back to my home  country .
What is ur long term goal?
To work as a senior section engineer in BHEL/IR or work as a design engineer in any of the automobile sectors. I want to maintain my family only with my salary keeping my parents income in savings.

These are other type of questions:
Why masters?
I strongly believe that only by pursuing bachelors doesn’t enhance my knowledge in the field im interested in, so in order to attain that, masters is better option I have. Also if MS is done in countries like US I have very good opportunities in my home country.
Who said US is the best for studies?
It’s a universal truth that everyone is aware of. And by considering the latest top 500 university rankings throughout the world by usnews.com major part are from US itself. This example is enough to say why students prefer students for their higher studies. Also my seniors my parents my other family members also suggested me the same.
Ur GRE and TOEFL scores are low why?
I do agree my scores are low. Because these were exactly in the mid of my hectic curriculum in 3-2 where I have to balance my academics my mini project and also concentrate on my semester exams. But this was the very important phase in my life where I hav learnt how to tackle multiple things in my life.
What will u do if ur visa is rejected?
Im confident and focused on my career and I have prepared for that accordingly. And till now I have done well in this interview and I believe consulate officials like you always encourage students who are focused on their career like me. If that is the case job is my 2nd priority I will gain some experience and apply for next FALL because MS is my aim since im in btech.
Scope of your course?
Yes my course which im about to do i.e specialization in Mech (mechine design) has very wide opportunities in India in firms like BHEL,IR,any automobile companies etc.

Also be prepared with every possible question so that we shouldn't give a chance to VO to screw us.


Will give you tips of VI in my next post.
ATB guys...................Do well never lose ur hope....








No comments:

Post a Comment